To get admissions in the best education institutes, one has to clear GRE which includes various sections like verbal reasoning, quantitative-based reasoning and analytical reasoning. Verbal ability section has 20 questions which are further bifurcated
To get admissions in the best education institutes, one has to clear GRE which includes various sections like verbal reasoning, quantitative-based reasoning and analytical reasoning. Verbal ability section has 20 questions which are further bifurcated into 10 on vocabulary and 10 on reading comprehension. The GRE coaching centers in Hyderabad provide the students with the best tips for all the sections so that they can score well in the first attempt and get admission to the dream colleges.
Best tips to attempt the verbal section have been mentioned as follows:
1. Having a good command over the vocabulary: To do well in the GRE, especially in the verbal ability section, one has to have a good command over the vocabulary and one has to prepare a huge list of words to get started. One can make sure that one can learn a lot about the GRE vocabulary through various sources. Reading is the best activity for this. With a proper consultation from the GRE coaching centres in Hyderabad, one can devise various strategies so that one can attempt very well in the exam.
2. Reading magazines and newspapers: This is the best way to improve the vocabulary regarding the GRE. There are a lot of journals available offline as well as online on various topics and they will help the people to learn various new words. Also one can check various sources that can help to improve the languages side-by-side helps to practice reading on a diverse range of topics. All this will have a direct impact on the performance in the exam and will help to solve the most difficult section of the exam very easily.
3. Learning the root of the words: People must be well versed with the root of the words and suffixes. Various words of the English language have been derived from other languages like Latin and Greek. One must have an understanding of the root of words so that one can learn quickly and guess very much accurately during the test. This is a smart way to study vocabulary that too in the shortest possible time. Various websites will help in such cases.
4. Having a practice to learn 10 words every day: One cannot learn more than 3000 words altogether but if one develops a habit to learn 10 words daily then one can develop a good command over the language. If one properly follows this schedule, then one will be very easily learning more than 500 words every month and within few months one will have a good hold over the vocabulary section which will help to score very well.
5. By playing word games: Man can also learn various new words by playing word games and puzzles. This is an entertaining way to learn new words and there are various games available on the App Store and play store for all such purposes. To attempt an exam requires a proper plan of action which can be formulated with the help of GRE coaching centers in Hyderabad.
To learn very well one has to analyze the mistakes and learn from them so that all such mistakes are not repeated in the exam and chances of clearing it in the very first attempt are high.