Paint & coating products have many useful properties one of the most important properties is the protective function Painting. In addition to that, it can also be aesthetically appealing. It has a wide range of
Paint & coating products have many useful properties one of the most important properties is the protective function Painting. In addition to that, it can also be aesthetically appealing. It has a wide range of applications like controlling corrosion, etc.
The main aim of using this is to help protect the item from many different conditions. Some of the common applications include:
- Protecting the item from corrosion
- Acts as a fire retardant.
- Protect the item and help increase the lifetime of the item; hence help reduce replacement costs.
- Offer good protection against harsh weather conditions.
- It is useful for car & luxury vehicle coating.
- Automotive OEM coating & commercial vehicle coating.
- Two-wheeler coating, bus painting, and wheel rim coating.
- Coating for agricultural & earthmoving equipment.
- Coating for the engine and other spare parts.
This article provides detailed information about painting & coating, including the different types of coating, benefits of using it and important statistics. It is a must-read for those searching for paint manufacturers in Ahmedabad.
Types of Industrial Paint Coating
There are many types of industrial coatings as listed here:
- Moisture cure urethane
A good paint & coating job is very important for your item. It helps prevent several factors from causing damage to the item. The popular industrial paint coating methods include anti-fouling, powder coating, aquatic and solvent-based. Here are few described below:
- Solvent-based: This is a high-quality topcoat paint that ensures the equipment is strong and durable. This is useful for agricultural, construction, etc. It protects from chemicals and several other external factors.
- Aquatic based: This type of paint also offers very good protection against corrosion and several other factors. It is non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-toxic and completely safe to use.
Important Stats & Facts
- The global paint & coating industry is a subset of the global chemical industry.
- The global paint & coating industry is expected to be valued at 209.4 Billion dollars by 2022 and 232.1 Billion USD by the year 2027.
- This market is projected to grow at a rate of 4.46% during the period 2018-2023.
- One of the biggest challenges that this industry faces is environmental issues and high raw material costs.
- The global paint & coating industry is estimated to produce 40 million tons and consists of the decorative coating as well as industrial coatings.
- The total value of this industry in 2019 was 150 Billion USD.
Benefits of Industrial Paint & Coating
Several industries need to rely on industrial coatings to protect their equipment. It is considered as one of the most critical components for many. One of the biggest challenges includes protecting the equipment from weather conditions like strong UV radiations, high-temperature humidity, and storms. A large number of businesses benefit from coating & painting for their equipment. Here are some of the main reasons:
- It has the best combination of features that are useful for your equipment.
- It is important to secure your equipment from several conditions including environmental conditions, chemicals, etc.
- Several industries make use of an extensive number of piping that is exposed to harsh conditions. It is also necessary to operate such equipment at various temperatures as well. High-temperature metal paint is useful and is specially designed to withstand the high temperature of industrial equipment.
- It also helps protect equipment against bacteria, harsh weather conditions and ensures the equipment does not need to be replaced frequently.